Before beginning a new campaign, it is important to understand where your business is and where you would like it to go. Without this insight, your campaign will not be as highly honed as it needs to be, and your ROI will suffer. Some things to think about include:
- What is your business’s main focus?
- What products and services do you have to offer?
- What are your strengths and capabilities?
- Why is your business better than your competitors?
- Who is your target audience?
- What kind of marketing would work best?
- How will you track success?
These and many more key concepts need to be examined to get a full scope of your objectives and to produce the most effective marketing campaign for your customer base. To help you get started, Documation has put together a campaign questionnaire, which will guide you through the process in an easy and concise manner. Based on your answers, pricing for your tailored campaign will be provided.